All the information on this website - https://www.KISSYKINKY.com/ - is published in good faith and for general information purposes only. KISSY KINKY STUDIO does not make any warranties about the completeness, reliability and accuracy of this information. Any action you take upon the information you find on this website (KISSY KINKY STUDIO), is strictly at your own risk. KISSY KINKY STUDIO will not be liable for any losses and/or damages in connection with the use of our website.
From our website, you can visit other websites by following hyperlinks to such external sites. While we strive to provide only quality links to useful and ethical websites, we have no control over the content and nature of these sites. These links to other websites do not imply a recommendation for all the content found on these sites. Site owners and content may change without notice and may occur before we have the opportunity to remove a link which may have gone 'bad'.
Please be also aware that when you leave our website, other sites may have different privacy policies and terms which are beyond our control. Please be sure to check the Privacy Policies of these sites as well as their "Terms of Service" before engaging in any business or uploading any information.
Consent: By using our website, you hereby consent to our disclaimer and agree to its terms.
Last Updated JULY 24, 2022
KISSY KINKY STUDIO (DBA): (referenced as KKS) umbrella business blanketing:
KISSYKINKY.COM | LICKETYKINK.COM | ELLADEVILLE.COM | AURAL4PLAY.COM | MISTRESSKISSY.COM | KINKKANDY.COM |
Thank you for purchasing one or more of our products or services(s) (including but not limited to titled and untitled: audio, video, pictures).
Please read these terms carefully as they are a binding legal contract, and we suggest downloading a copy for your records.
Rights Of Refusal
At any point, we may enact the full right of refusal. Submittal of purchase(s) and/or initiating custom product requests DOES NOT guarantee services. In addition, NO REQUESTS of illegal or criminal activity or child(ren) content allowed.
*Payment IN FULL will be charged at purchase*
By completing any purchase, you acknowledge, agree, and authorize us to charge your card on a recurring basis (subscriptions) and/or each time you make non-subscription purchases.
You are purchasing one or more of our digital products. The digital product you purchased is available for download at the time of purchase unless otherwise specified.
Our secure payment processors and processing points vary. Regardless of how you pay, you’ll receive an email acknowledgement 24-48 hours after submission. You are responsible for keeping receipts for your records. We will not provide receipt copies. Also, we have no control over your credit card and/or bank processing time or what your statement(s) will say.
Your acknowledgment email will include next steps and/or estimated timeline(s) of receiving your purchased services. Emails may come collectively or under separate cover from us and may or not reflect our email@example.com. Please check your SPAM folder, if you are expecting to hear from us.
You will receive a final email as delivery with the link to access your digital product.
The digital products are ALWAYS non refundable and all sales are ALWAYS FINAL.
By downloading and/or purchasing any tangible and intangible products, tipping, gifting, etc, from this site (firstname.lastname@example.org and all listed websites), or any of our online partnership/affiliate shops, you are agreeing that you will use them for personal use only. You may not duplicate, resell, repackage or offer these digital designs in any bundle without prior written consent. You may not resell any digital design in its original, colored, modified, or printed form individually or in a set of any kind, physical or digital.
Absolutely NO purchased file or product sharing! You are not allowed to share purchased files and/or images with a third party. If they are interested in any of our downloads, please direct them to email@example.com and all listed websites or any of our online partnership/affiliate shops where they may purchase their own copies.
If the performance of this Agreement or any obligations hereunder is prevented, restricted or interfered with by reason of earthquake, fire, flood or other casualty or due to strikes, riot, storms, explosions, acts of God, death of him/herself or a family member, war, terrorism, or a similar occurrence or condition beyond the reasonable control of the parties, the party so affected shall, upon giving prompt notice to the other party, be excused from such performance during such prevention, restriction or interference, and any failure or delay resulting therefrom shall not be considered a breach of this Agreement.
You are receiving one license for personal viewing of the material in the digital product. You are in violation of United States copyright laws and contract law if you use the material for any other purpose, including making derivative materials, selling it, sharing it with others who are not program members, training others in the digital product, displaying it publicly or on the internet, and/or sharing your login credentials. Distribution licenses for these items are available for purchase, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. If you choose to take these actions, you will be notified and billed accordingly.
By completing your purchase, you acknowledge and agree that you have read these:
Disclaimer and Limitation of Warranty:
No guarantees are made as to the outcome for the use of this digital product.
Waiver of liability and Governing Law:
This contract is governed by the law of the State of California, without regard to its conflicts of laws principles. You agree without reservation to personal jurisdiction in the [your state] courts in the event of dispute concerning this agreement or your use of this program.
THIS SITE, DIGITAL PRODUCTS, AND PROGRAM, INCLUDING ANY CONTENT OR INFORMATION CONTAINED WITHIN IT OR ANY SITE-RELATED SERVICE, IS PROVIDED “AS IS,” WITH ALL FAULTS, WITH NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON INFRINGEMENT. YOU ASSUME TOTAL RESPONSIBILITY AND RISK FOR YOUR USE OF THIS SITE, SITE-RELATED SERVICES, AND HYPERLINKED WEBSITES.
KISSY KINKY STUDIO and all listed websites, ITS AFFILIATES, OWNERS, AND ITS SPONSORS ARE NEITHER RESPONSIBLE NOR LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT,
INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR OTHER DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING IN ANY WAY TO THE SITE, THE PROGRAM, SITE-RELATED SERVICES, CONTENT, OR INFORMATION CONTAINED WITHIN THE SITE, AND/OR ANY HYPERLINKED WEBSITE. YOUR SOLE REMEDY FOR DISSATISFACTION WITH THE PROGRAM, SITE, SITE-RELATED SERVICES, AND/OR HYPERLINKED WEBSITES IS TO STOP USING THE SITE AND/OR THOSE SERVICES. IN ANY EVENT THAT DAMAGES ARE AWARDED, THEY ARE LIMITED TO THE CONTRACT PRICE, INCLUDING ATTORNEY’S FEES, COSTS, AND STATUTORY DAMAGES.
YOUR STATE OR COUNTRY may not allow limits on warranties and damages. If so, these do not apply to you. If so, the remainder of this agreement shall be enforced as if the limited warranties and/or damages clauses are not there.
When you download a copy of the digital product; store and view a single copy of the digital product on not more than 2 desktop or notebook computer[s] and/or cell phones or tablets and/or similar electronic device[s]; (when applicable) print a single copy of the digital product solely for your own non-commercial purposes you must not in any circumstances:
Publish, republish, sell, license, sub-license, rent, transfer, broadcast, distribute or redistribute of the digital product or any part of the digital product;
Edit, modify, adapt or altar of the digital product or any part of the digital product;
Use of the digital product or any part of the digital product in any way that is unlawful or in breach of any person’s legal rights under any applicable law, or in any way that is offensive, indecent, discriminatory or otherwise objectionable;
Use of the digital product or any part of the digital product to compete with us, whether directly or indirectly; or use of the digital product or any part of the digital product for a commercial purpose.
You must retain, and must not delete, obscure or remove, all copyright notices and other proprietary notices in the digital product
The rights granted to you by this disclaimer are personal to you, and you must not permit any third party to exercise these rights.
If you breach any of the terms of this disclaimer, then the license set out above will be automatically terminated upon such breach (whether or not we notify you of termination).
Upon the termination of the license, you will promptly and irrevocably delete from your computer systems and other electronic devices any copies of the digital product in your possession or control, and will permanently destroy any paper or other copies of the digital product in your possession or control.
The information provided is not advice, and should not be treated as such.
You must not rely on the information in the digital product as an alternative to legal / financial / taxation / accountancy / business advice from an appropriately qualified professional. You should never delay seeking professional or legal advice, disregard legal advice, or commence or discontinue any legal action because of information in the digital product.
We endeavor to ensure that the information in the digital product is correct, we do not warrant or represent its completeness or accuracy.
We do not warrant or represent that the use of the digital product will lead to any particular outcome or result.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law and subject to the first paragraph of Section [A] below, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to the digital product and the use of the digital product.
(A) Limitations and exclusions of liability
Nothing in this disclaimer will: (i) limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence; (ii) limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; (iii) limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or (iv) exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (i) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (ii) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer or in relation to the digital product, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort (including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty.
We will not be liable to you in respect of any losses arising out of any event or events beyond our reasonable control.
We will not be liable to you in respect of any business losses, including (without limitation) loss of or damage to profits, income, revenue, use, production, anticipated savings, business, contracts, commercial opportunities or goodwill.
We will not be liable to you in respect of any loss or corruption of any data, database or software.
We will not be liable to you in respect of any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage.
Our Name(s) and our logo(s) are trademarks belonging to us. We give no permission for the use of these trade marks, and such use may constitute an infringement of our rights.
The other registered and unregistered trademarks or service marks in the digital product are the property of their respective owners. Unless stated otherwise, we do not endorse and are not affiliated with any of the holders of any such rights and as such we cannot grant any license to exercise such rights.
If you have bought or received a copy of the digital product from any source other than then that copy is a pirate copy. If this has happened to you, please let us know by email to email@example.com
United State Of America
Digital File Download Disclaimer
Additional options for attempts and/or credits will not be issued if you fail to follow the download instructions properly and exhaust your download(s) files and/or timeline. Visit our FAQs/How To's Page BEFORE attempting to download.
NOTE: These are NOT the complete instructions. Visit our FAQs/How To's Page BEFORE attempting to download. In short, the file download time will depend upon your connection. DO NOT CLICK THE LINK TWICE!! YOU WILL INTERRUPT THE DOWNLOAD AND/OR EXHAUST YOUR DOWNLOADS. Do not click OPEN. Choose SAVE instead. These files are very large, so give them time to download. With faster connections, it may take less time, some slower connections can take more time to download. Visit our FAQs/How To's Page BEFORE attempting to download.
By agreeing to this disclaimer, you are agreeing that you have/will read the complete download instructions page before attempting to download the file and are aware that attempts and/or credits will not be if you have exhausted your attempts and/or credits due to clicking multiple times before allowing the file time to download or if you cannot find the file once downloaded or if you chose OPEN instead of SAVE when downloading or if you attempted to access the file BEFORE it has been completely downloaded.
RETAINMENT OF SERVICES | DEPOSIT OF SERVICES | DELIVERY OF SERVICES | REFUND OF SERVICES
ANY AND ALL points of payment service(s), beginning at process/receipt of funds, offer absolutely NO REFUNDS and/or CREDITS and/or TRANSFER OF SERVICES, ON ANY AND ALL COMMISSIONS, ITEMS/MERCHANDISE, TIPS, and/or NON REFUNDABLE DEPOSIT*
*NO DELIVERY WITHOUT FULL PAYMENT - ZERO EXEMPTIONS*
AGREEMENT TO TERMS
The information provided on the Site is not intended for distribution to or use by any person or entity in any jurisdiction or country where such distribution or use would be contrary to law or regulation or which would subject us to any registration requirement within such jurisdiction or country. Accordingly, those persons who choose to access the Site from other locations do so on their own initiative and are solely responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
Provided that you are eligible to use the Site, you are granted a limited license to access and use the Site and to download or print a copy of any portion of the Content to which you have properly gained access solely for your personal, non-commercial use. We reserve all rights not expressly granted to you in and to the Site, the Content and the Marks.
If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current, or incomplete, we have the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Site (or any portion thereof).
You may be required to register with the Site. You agree to keep your password confidential and will be responsible for all use of your account and password. We reserve the right to remove, reclaim, or change a username you select if we determine, in our sole discretion, that such username is inappropriate, obscene, or otherwise objectionable.
You may not access or use the Site for any purpose other than that for which we make the Site available. The Site may not be used in connection with any commercial endeavors except those that are specifically endorsed or approved by us.
As a user of the Site, you agree not to:
1. Systematically retrieve data or other content from the Site to create or compile, directly or indirectly, a collection, compilation, database, or directory without written permission from us.
2. Trick, defraud, or mislead us and other users, especially in any attempt to learn sensitive account information such as user passwords.
3. Circumvent, disable, or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the Site, including features that prevent or restrict the use or copying of any Content or enforce limitations on the use of the Site and/or the Content contained therein.
4. Disparage, tarnish, or otherwise harm, in our opinion, us and/or the Site.
5. Use any information obtained from the Site in order to harass, abuse, or harm another person.
6. Make improper use of our support services or submit false reports of abuse or misconduct.
7. Use the Site in a manner inconsistent with any applicable laws or regulations.
8. Engage in unauthorized framing of or linking to the Site.
9. Upload or transmit (or attempt to upload or to transmit) viruses, Trojan horses, or other material, including excessive use of capital letters and spamming (continuous posting of repetitive text), that interferes with any party’s uninterrupted use and enjoyment of the Site or modifies, impairs, disrupts, alters, or interferes with the use, features, functions, operation, or maintenance of the Site.
10. Engage in any automated use of the system, such as using scripts to send comments or messages, or using any data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools.
11. Delete the copyright or other proprietary rights notice from any Content.
12. Attempt to impersonate another user or person or use the username of another user.
13. Upload or transmit (or attempt to upload or to transmit) any material that acts as a passive or active information collection or transmission mechanism, including without limitation, clear graphics interchange formats (“gifs”), 1×1 pixels, web bugs, cookies, or other similar devices (sometimes referred to as “spyware” or “passive collection mechanisms” or “pcms”).
14. Interfere with, disrupt, or create an undue burden on the Site or the networks or services connected to the Site.
15. Harass, annoy, intimidate, or threaten any of our employees or agents engaged in providing any portion of the Site to you.
16. Attempt to bypass any measures of the Site designed to prevent or restrict access to the Site, or any portion of the Site.
18. Except as permitted by applicable law, decipher, decompile, disassemble, or reverse engineer any of the software comprising or in any way making up a part of the Site.
19. Except as may be the result of standard search engine or Internet browser usage, use, launch, develop, or distribute any automated system, including without limitation, any spider, robot, cheat utility, scraper, or offline reader that accesses the Site, or using or launching any unauthorized script or other software.
20. Use a buying agent or purchasing agent to make purchases on the Site.
21. Make any unauthorized use of the Site, including collecting usernames and/or email addresses of users by electronic or other means for the purpose of sending unsolicited email, or creating user accounts by automated means or under false pretenses.
22. Use the Site as part of any effort to compete with us or otherwise use the Site and/or the Content for any revenue-generating endeavor or commercial enterprise.
23. Use the Site to advertise or offer to sell goods and services.
USER GENERATED CONTRIBUTIONS
The Site may invite you to chat, contribute to, or participate in blogs, message boards, online forums, and other functionality, and may provide you with the opportunity to create, submit, post, display, transmit, perform, publish, distribute, or broadcast content and materials to us or on the Site, including but not limited to text, writings, video, audio, photographs, graphics, comments, suggestions, or personal information or other material (collectively, “Contributions”). Contributions may be viewable by other users of the Site and through third-party websites. As such, any Contributions you transmit may be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary. When you create or make available any Contributions, you thereby represent and warrant that:
The creation, distribution, transmission, public display, or performance, and the accessing, downloading, or copying of your Contributions do not and will not infringe the proprietary rights, including but not limited to the copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret, or moral rights of any third party.
4. Your Contributions are not false, inaccurate, or misleading.
5. Your Contributions are not unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, pyramid schemes, chain letters, spam, mass mailings, or other forms of solicitation.
6. Your Contributions are not obscene, lewd, lascivious, filthy, violent, harassing, libelous, slanderous, or otherwise objectionable (as determined by us).
7. Your Contributions do not ridicule, mock, disparage, intimidate, or abuse anyone.
8. Your Contributions are not used to harass or threaten (in the legal sense of those terms) any other person and to promote violence against a specific person or class of people.
9. Your Contributions do not violate any applicable law, regulation, or rule.
10. Your Contributions do not violate the privacy or publicity rights of any third party.
11. Your Contributions do not violate any applicable law concerning child pornography, or otherwise intended to protect the health or well-being of minors.
12. Your Contributions do not include any offensive comments that are connected to race, national origin, gender, sexual preference, or physical handicap.
By posting your Contributions to any part of the Site, you automatically grant, and you represent and warrant that you have the right to grant, to us an unrestricted, unlimited, irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive, transferable, royalty-free, fully-paid, worldwide right, and license to host, use, copy, reproduce, disclose, sell, resell, publish, broadcast, retitle, archive, store, cache, publicly perform, publicly display, reformat, translate, transmit, excerpt (in whole or in part), and distribute such Contributions (including, without limitation, your image and voice) for any purpose, commercial, advertising, or otherwise, and to prepare derivative works of, or incorporate into other works, such Contributions, and grant and authorize sublicenses of the foregoing. The use and distribution may occur in any media formats and through any media channels.
This license will apply to any form, media, or technology now known or hereafter developed, and includes our use of your name, company name, and franchise name, as applicable, and any of the trademarks, service marks, trade names, logos, and personal and commercial images you provide. You waive all moral rights in your Contributions, and you warrant that moral rights have not otherwise been asserted in your Contributions.
We do not assert any ownership over your Contributions. You retain full ownership of all of your Contributions and any intellectual property rights or other proprietary rights associated with your Contributions. We are not liable for any statements or representations in your Contributions provided by you in any area on the Site. You are solely responsible for your Contributions to the Site and you expressly agree to exonerate us from any and all responsibility and to refrain from any legal action against us regarding your Contributions.
We have the right, in our sole and absolute discretion, (1) to edit, redact, or otherwise change any Contributions; (2) to re-categorize any Contributions to place them in more appropriate locations on the Site; and (3) to pre-screen or delete any Contributions at any time and for any reason, without notice. We have no obligation to monitor your Contributions.
You acknowledge and agree that any questions, comments, suggestions, ideas, feedback, or other information regarding the Site (“Submissions”) provided by you to us are non-confidential and shall become our sole property. We shall own exclusive rights, including all intellectual property rights, and shall be entitled to the unrestricted use and dissemination of these Submissions for any lawful purpose, commercial or otherwise, without acknowledgment or compensation to you. You hereby waive all moral rights to any such Submissions, and you hereby warrant that any such Submissions are original with you or that you have the right to submit such Submissions. You agree there shall be no recourse against us for any alleged or actual infringement or misappropriation of any proprietary right in your Submissions.
THIRD-PARTY WEBSITE AND CONTENT
We respect the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that any material available on or through the Site infringes upon any copyright you own or control, please immediately notify us using the contact information provided below (a “Notification”). A copy of your Notification will be sent to the person who posted or stored the material addressed in the Notification. Please be advised that pursuant to applicable law you may be held liable for damages if you make material misrepresentations in a Notification. Thus, if you are not sure that material located on or linked to by the Site infringes your copyright, you should consider first contacting an attorney.
TERM AND TERMINATION
If we terminate or suspend your account for any reason, you are prohibited from registering and creating a new account under your name, a fake or borrowed name, or the name of any third party, even if you may be acting on behalf of the third party. In addition to terminating or suspending your account, we reserve the right to take appropriate legal action, including without limitation pursuing civil, criminal, and injunctive redress.
MODIFICATIONS AND INTERRUPTIONS
We reserve the right to change, modify, or remove the contents of the Site at any time or for any reason at our sole discretion without notice. However, we have no obligation to update any information on our Site. We also reserve the right to modify or discontinue all or part of the Site without notice at any time. We will not be liable to you or any third party for any modification, price change, suspension, or discontinuance of the Site.
If the Parties are unable to resolve a Dispute through informal negotiations, the Dispute (except those Disputes expressly excluded below) will be finally and exclusively resolved by binding arbitration. YOU UNDERSTAND THAT WITHOUT THIS PROVISION, YOU WOULD HAVE THE RIGHT TO SUE IN COURT AND HAVE A JURY TRIAL. The arbitration shall be commenced and conducted under the Commercial Arbitration Rules of the American Arbitration Association (“AAA”) and, where appropriate, the AAA’s Supplementary Procedures for Consumer Related Disputes (“AAA Consumer Rules”), both of which are available at the AAA website: www.adr.org. Your arbitration fees and your share of arbitrator compensation shall be governed by the AAA Consumer Rules and, where appropriate, limited by the AAA Consumer Rules. If such costs are determined by the arbitrator to be excessive, we will pay all arbitration fees and expenses. The arbitration may be conducted in person, through the submission of documents, by phone, or online. The arbitrator will make a decision in writing, but need not provide a statement of reasons unless requested by either Party. The arbitrator must follow applicable law, and any award may be challenged if the arbitrator fails to do so. Except where otherwise required by the applicable AAA rules or applicable law, the arbitration will take place in Ventura, California. Except as otherwise provided herein, the Parties may litigate in court to compel arbitration, stay proceedings pending arbitration, or to confirm, modify, vacate, or enter judgment on the award entered by the arbitrator.
If this provision is found to be illegal or unenforceable, then neither Party will elect to arbitrate any Dispute falling within that portion of this provision found to be illegal or unenforceable and such Dispute shall be decided by a court of competent jurisdiction within the courts listed for jurisdiction above, and the Parties agree to submit to the personal jurisdiction of that court.
The Parties agree that any arbitration shall be limited to the Dispute between the Parties individually. To the full extent permitted by law, (a) no arbitration shall be joined with any other proceeding; (b) there is no right or authority for any Dispute to be arbitrated on a class-action basis or to utilize class action procedures; and (c) there is no right or authority for any Dispute to be brought in a purported representative capacity on behalf of the general public or any other persons.
Exceptions to Arbitration
The Parties agree that the following Disputes are not subject to the above provisions concerning binding arbitration: (a) any Disputes seeking to enforce or protect, or concerning the validity of, any of the intellectual property rights of a Party; (b) any Dispute related to, or arising from, allegations of theft, piracy, invasion of privacy, or unauthorized use; and (c) any claim for injunctive relief. If this provision is found to be illegal or unenforceable, then neither Party will elect to arbitrate any Dispute falling within that portion of this provision found to be illegal or unenforceable and such Dispute shall be decided by a court of competent jurisdiction within the courts listed for jurisdiction above, and the Parties agree to submit to the personal jurisdiction of that court.
There may be information on the Site that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies, or omissions, including descriptions, pricing, availability, and various other information. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies, or omissions and to change or update the information on the Site at any time, without prior notice.
THE SITE IS PROVIDED ON AN AS-IS AND AS-AVAILABLE BASIS. YOU AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE SITE, OUR SERVICES, AND CONTENT WILL BE AT YOUR SOLE RISK. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, WE DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, IN CONNECTION WITH THE SITE AND YOUR USE THEREOF, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. WE MAKE NO WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THE SITE’S CONTENT OR THE CONTENT OF ANY WEBSITES LINKED TO THE SITE AND WE WILL ASSUME NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY (1) ERRORS, MISTAKES, OR INACCURACIES OF CONTENT AND MATERIALS, (2) PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER, RESULTING FROM YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE SITE, (3) ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR USE OF OUR SECURE SERVERS AND/OR ANY AND ALL PERSONAL INFORMATION AND/OR FINANCIAL INFORMATION STORED THEREIN, (4) ANY INTERRUPTION OR CESSATION OF TRANSMISSION TO OR FROM THE SITE, (5) ANY BUGS, VIRUSES, TROJAN HORSES, OR THE LIKE WHICH MAY BE TRANSMITTED TO OR THROUGH THE SITE BY ANY THIRD PARTY, AND/OR (6) ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN ANY CONTENT AND MATERIALS OR FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND INCURRED AS A RESULT OF THE USE OF ANY CONTENT POSTED, TRANSMITTED, OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE VIA THE SITE. WE DO NOT WARRANT, ENDORSE, GUARANTEE, OR ASSUME RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE ADVERTISED OR OFFERED BY A THIRD PARTY THROUGH THE SITE, ANY HYPERLINKED WEBSITE, OR ANY WEBSITE OR MOBILE APPLICATION FEATURED IN ANY BANNER OR OTHER ADVERTISING, AND WE WILL NOT BE A PARTY TO OR IN ANY WAY BE RESPONSIBLE FOR MONITORING ANY TRANSACTION BETWEEN YOU AND ANY THIRD-PARTY PROVIDERS OF PRODUCTS OR SERVICES. AS WITH THE PURCHASE OF A PRODUCT OR SERVICE THROUGH ANY MEDIUM OR IN ANY ENVIRONMENT, YOU SHOULD USE YOUR BEST JUDGMENT AND EXERCISE CAUTION WHERE APPROPRIATE.
LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY
IN NO EVENT WILL WE OR OUR DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, OR AGENTS BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING LOST PROFIT, LOST REVENUE, LOSS OF DATA, OR OTHER DAMAGES ARISING FROM YOUR USE OF THE SITE, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
We will maintain certain data that you transmit to the Site for the purpose of managing the performance of the Site, as well as data relating to your use of the Site. Although we perform regular routine backups of data, you are solely responsible for all data that you transmit or that relates to any activity you have undertaken using the Site. You agree that we shall have no liability to you for any loss or corruption of any such data, and you hereby waive any right of action against us arising from any such loss or corruption of such data.
ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS, TRANSACTIONS, AND SIGNATURES
Visiting the Site, sending us emails, and completing online forms constitute electronic communications. You consent to receive electronic communications, and you agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures, and other communications we provide to you electronically, via email and on the Site, satisfy any legal requirement that such communication be in writing. YOU HEREBY AGREE TO THE USE OF ELECTRONIC SIGNATURES, CONTRACTS, ORDERS, AND OTHER RECORDS, AND TO ELECTRONIC DELIVERY OF NOTICES, POLICIES, AND RECORDS OF TRANSACTIONS INITIATED OR COMPLETED BY US OR VIA THE SITE. You hereby waive any rights or requirements under any statutes, regulations, rules, ordinances, or other laws in any jurisdiction which require an original signature or delivery or retention of non-electronic records, or to payments or the granting of credits by any means other than electronic means.
CALIFORNIA USERS AND RESIDENTS
If any complaint with us is not satisfactorily resolved, you can contact the Complaint Assistance Unit of the Division of Consumer Services of the California Department of Consumer Affairs in writing at 1625 North Market Blvd., Suite N 112, Sacramento, California 95834 or by telephone at (800) 952-5210 or (916) 445-1254.
In order to resolve a complaint regarding the Site or to receive further information regarding use of the Site, please contact us at:
Kissy Kinky Studio
What are cookies?
Cookies are small data files that are placed on your computer or mobile device when you visit a website. Cookies are widely used by website owners in order to make their websites work, or to work more efficiently, as well as to provide reporting information.
Cookies set by the website owner (in this case, KKS ) are called “first party cookies”. Cookies set by parties other than the website owner are called “third party cookies”. Third party cookies enable third party features or functionality to be provided on or through the website (e.g. like advertising, interactive content and analytics). The parties that set these third party cookies can recognize your computer both when it visits the website in question and also when it visits certain other websites.
We use first and third party cookies for several reasons. Some cookies are required for technical reasons in order for our Websites to operate, and we refer to these as “essential” or “strictly necessary” cookies. Other cookies also enable us to track and target the interests of our users to enhance the experience on our Online Properties. Third parties serve cookies through our Websites for advertising, analytics and other purposes. This is described in more detail below.
The specific types of first and third party cookies served through our Websites and the purposes they perform are described below (please note that the specific cookies served may vary depending on the specific Online Properties you visit):
How can I control cookies?
You have the right to decide whether to accept or reject cookies. You can exercise your cookie rights by setting your preferences in the Cookie Consent Manager. The Cookie Consent Manager allows you to select which categories of cookies you accept or reject. Essential cookies cannot be rejected as they are strictly necessary to provide you with services.
In addition, most advertising networks offer you a way to opt out of targeted advertising. If you would like to find out more information, please visit http://www.aboutads.info/choices/ or http://www.youronlinechoices.com.
The specific types of first and third party cookies served through our Websites and the purposes they perform are described in the table below (please note that the specific cookies served may vary depending on the specific Online Properties you visit):
Essential website cookies:
These cookies are strictly necessary to provide you with services available through our Websites and to use some of its features, such as access to secure areas.
Purpose: Used to record unique visitor views of the consent banner.
Country: United States
Expires in: 1 year
What about other tracking technologies, like web beacons?
Cookies are not the only way to recognize or track visitors to a website. We may use other, similar technologies from time to time, like web beacons (sometimes called “tracking pixels” or “clear gifs”). These are tiny graphics files that contain a unique identifier that enable us to recognize when someone has visited our Websites or opened an e-mail including them. This allows us, for example, to monitor the traffic patterns of users from one page within a website to another, to deliver or communicate with cookies, to understand whether you have come to the website from an online advertisement displayed on a third-party website, to improve site performance, and to measure the success of email marketing campaigns. In many instances, these technologies are reliant on cookies to function properly, and so declining cookies will impair their functioning.
Do you use Flash cookies or Local Shared Objects?
Websites may also use so-called “Flash Cookies” (also known as Local Shared Objects or “LSOs”) to, among other things, collect and store information about your use of our services, fraud prevention and for other site operations.
If you do not want Flash Cookies stored on your computer, you can adjust the settings of your Flash player to block Flash Cookies storage using the tools contained in the Website Storage Settings Panel. You can also control Flash Cookies by going to the Global Storage Settings Panel and following the instructions (which may include instructions that explain, for example, how to delete existing Flash Cookies (referred to “information” on the Macromedia site), how to prevent Flash LSOs from being placed on your computer without your being asked, and (for Flash Player 8 and later) how to block Flash Cookies that are not being delivered by the operator of the page you are on at the time).
Please note that setting the Flash Player to restrict or limit acceptance of Flash Cookies may reduce or impede the functionality of some Flash applications, including, potentially, Flash applications used in connection with our services or online content.
Do you serve targeted advertising?
Third parties may serve cookies on your computer or mobile device to serve advertising through our Websites. These companies may use information about your visits to this and other websites in order to provide relevant advertisements about goods and services that you may be interested in. They may also employ technology that is used to measure the effectiveness of advertisements. This can be accomplished by using cookies or web beacons to collect information about your visits to this and other sites in order to provide relevant advertisements about goods and services of potential interest to you. The information collected through this process does not enable us or them to identify your name, contact details or other details that directly identify you unless you choose to provide these.
Where can I get further information?
This policy applies to information the Company collects:
• On the Website (including desktop and mobile versions).
• In email, text, and other electronic messages between you and the Company.
• When you interact with the Company’s advertising and applications on third-party websites and services, if those applications or advertising include links to this policy.
• When you interact with the Website through third-party social media platforms.
It does not apply to information collected by:
• the Company offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by the Company or any third-party (including the Company’s affiliates and subsidiaries); or
• any third-party (including the Company’s affiliates and subsidiaries), including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from (or on) the Website.
Please read this policy carefully to understand the Company’s policies and practices regarding your information and how the Company will treat it. If you do not agree with the Company’s policies and practices, your choice is not to use the Website. By accessing or using the Website, you agree to this policy and consent to the Company’s collection, use, disclosure, retention, and protection of your personal information as described in this policy.
The Company may change this policy on one or more occasions. The Company will consider your continued use of the Website after the Company makes changes as your acceptance of the changes, so please check this policy frequently for updates.
1. Are minors welcome?
The Website is not intended for persons under 18-years old. You will only access the Website or register if (1) you are at least 18-years old and (2) have reached the age of majority where you live. The Company prohibits all persons who do not meet the age requirements from accessing the Website. Minors must not access the Website or use its services.
The Company does not knowingly collect any information about children, minors, or anyone under the age of majority. Nor does the Company knowingly market to children, minors, or anyone under 18-years old. If you are under 18-years old, you must not submit information to the Company and must leave the Website. If the Company becomes aware that a child, minor, or anyone under 18-years old has registered with the Website and provided the Company with personal information, the Company will take steps to cancel that account. If the Company cancels your account because you are under 18-years old, the Company may keep your email and IP address to ensure that you do not elude the rules by creating a new account. If you become aware that your child has provided us with personal information, please send the Company an email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. What types of information does the Company collect about you and how is it collected?
The Company may collect several types of information from and about users of the Website, including information:
• by which you may be personally identified, including your name, postal address, email address, telephone number, date of birth, social security number/federal employment identification number, or any other information that the Company collects that is defined as personal or personally identifiable information under law (“personal information”);
• that is about you but individually does not identify you, including your age, gender, location, and any other optional information you provide about yourself; or
• about your Internet connection, the equipment you use to access the Website, and usage details.
The Company collects this information:
• Directly from you when you provide it to the Company.
• Automatically as you navigate through the Website. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies, web beacons, and other tracking technologies.
• From third parties, for example, the Company’s business partners.
Information You Provide to the Company
The information the Company collects on or through the Website may include:
• Information that you provide by filling in forms on the Website. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use the Website, signing up for an account, purchasing credits, tokens, or requesting further services. The Company may also ask you for information when you report a problem with the Website or a service.
• Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact the Company.
• Your responses to surveys that the Company might ask you to complete for research purposes.
• Details of transactions you carry out through the Website and of the fulfillment of your requests. You may be required to provide financial information before placing an order through the Website or receiving payment from the Company.
• Your search queries on the Website.
You also may provide information to be published or displayed (“posted”) on public areas of the Website, or transmitted to other users of the Website or third parties (collectively, “user contributions”). Your user contributions are posted on the Website and transmitted to others at your own risk. Although you may set certain privacy settings for this information by logging into your account, please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable. Additionally, the Company cannot control the actions of other users of the Website with whom you may choose to share your user contributions. Thus, the Company cannot and does not guarantee that your user contributions will not be viewed by unauthorized persons.
Information the Company Collects through Automatic Data Collection Technologies
As you navigate through and interact with the Website, the Company may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
• Details of your visits to the Website, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website.
• In compliance with the Digital Advertising Alliance’s suite of Self-Regulatory Principles (DAA Principles) you can opt-out from receiving targeted ads/Interest-Based Advertising from by the Company or served on its behalf, as follows:
• In Android operating systems, by opening the “Google Settings app” from your app drawer, tapping “Ads”, and selecting “Opt-out of Interest-based ads” (http://developer.android.com/google/play-services/id.html). Please note that this will block your phone from receiving tailored ad recommendations across your device.
• In iOS operating systems, by clicking on Settings -> General -> About -> Advertising and toggling Limit Ad Tracking to ‘ON’ (https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT202074). Please note that this will block your phone from receiving tailored ad recommendations across your device.
• Information about your computer and Internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
Information about your mobile device and Internet connection, including the device’s unique device identifier, IP address, operating system, browser type, mobile network information, and the device’s telephone number. This information may also include details about your mobile carrier, your precise geographic location information, and other information described in this policy. If you do not want your location known, you can turn off location services on your mobile device by going to: 1) settings, 2) location services, 3) off [for iOS devices]; and, 1) profile, 2) privacy, 3) on [for Android devices.]
The information the Company collects automatically is statistical data and does not include personal information, but the Company may keep it or associate it with personal information the Company collects in other ways or receives from third parties. It helps the Company to improve the Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by allowing the Company to:
• Estimate the Website’s audience size and usage patterns.
• Store information about your preferences, thus allowing the Company to customize the Website according to your individual interests.
• Speed up your searches.
• Recognize you when you return to the Website.
The technologies the Company uses for this automatic data collection may include:
• Flash Cookies. Certain features of the Website may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from, and on the Website. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies. For information about managing your privacy and security settings for Flash cookies, you can access your Flash management tools from Adobe’s website.
• Web Beacons. Pages of the Website (and the Company’s emails) may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages (or opened an email) and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity). If you want to learn more about web beacons, please visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org/faqs/beacons.html.
The Company does not collect personal information automatically, but it may tie this information to personal information about you that the Company collects from other sources or you provide to the Company.
The Company does not control third-party tracking technologies or how third parties’ use them. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly.
Social Networks and Third-Party Plug-ins
3. How does the Company use your information?
The Company may use information that it collects about you or that you provide to the Company, including any personal information:
• To present the Website and its contents to you.
• To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from the Company.
• To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
• To provide you with notices about your account, including expiration and renewal notices.
• To carry out the Company’s obligations and enforce its rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and the Company, including for billing and collection or to receive payment from the Company.
• To notify you about changes to the Website or any products or services the Company offers or provides through the Website.
• To allow you to participate in any interactive features on the Website.
• To monitor and analyze trends, usage, and activities in connection with the Website and for marketing or advertising purposes.
• To investigate and prevent fraudulent transactions, unauthorized access to the Website, and other illegal activities.
• To personalize the Website content, features, or advertisements.
• In any other way, the Company may describe when you provide the information.
• For any other purpose with your consent.
The Company may also use your information to contact you about the Company’s own and third parties’ goods and services that may be of interest to you. If you do not want the Company to use your information in this way, please send the Company an email: email@example.com. For more information, see What choices do you have about how the Company uses and disclose your information.
The Company may use the information it has collected from you to allow the Company to display advertisements to its advertisers’ target audiences. Even though the Company does not disclose your personal information for these purposes without your consent, if you click on or otherwise interact with an advertisement, the advertiser may assume that you meet its target criteria.
4. With whom does the Company share your information?
The Company may disclose aggregated information about its users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
The Company may disclose personal information that it collects or you provide as described in this policy:
• To the Company’s subsidiaries and affiliates.
• To contractors, service providers, and other third parties the Company uses to support its business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which the Company discloses it to them.
• To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of the Company’s assets, whether as a going concerning or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by the Company about the Website’s users is among the assets transferred.
• To third parties to market their products or services to you if you have not opted out of these disclosures. The Company contractually requires these third parties to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which the Company discloses it to them. For more information, see What choices do you have about how the Company uses and discloses your information.
• To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
• For any other purpose disclosed by the Company when you provide the information.
• With your consent.
The Company may also disclose your personal information:
• To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including responding to any government or regulatory request.
• If the Company believes disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of the Company, its customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
5. What choices do you have about how the Company uses and discloses your information?
The Company strives to provide you with choices about the personal information you provide to the Company. The Company has created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
• Disclosure of Your Information for Third-Party Advertising. If you do not want the Company to share your personal information with unaffiliated or non-agent third parties for promotional purposes, you can opt out by changing your email settings in your account. You can also always opt out by sending the Company an email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Promotional Offers from the Company. If you do not want to have your email address used by the Company to promote its own or third parties’ products or services, you can opt out by sending the Company an email: email@example.com. If the Company has sent you a promotional email, you may send the Company a return email asking to be omitted from future email distributions or click on the “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of the email. This opt out does not apply to information provided to the Company as a result of a service purchase or other transactions.
• Targeted Advertising. If you do not want the Company to use information that it collects or that you provide to it to deliver advertisements according to its advertisers’ target audience preferences, you can opt out by changing your email settings in your account. You can also always send the Company an email: firstname.lastname@example.org. For this opt out to function, you must have your browser set to accept browser cookies.
The Company does not control third parties’ collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However, these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way.
6. How do you access and correct your information?
You can review and change your personal information by logging into the Website and visiting your account profile page. You may also email the Company: email@example.com to request access to, correct, or delete any personal information that you have provided to the Company. The Company cannot delete your personal information except by also deleting your account. The Company will not accommodate a request to change information if it believes the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
7. How does the Company protect your personal information?
The Company has implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, change, and disclosure. All information you provide to the Company is stored on its secure servers behind firewalls. The Company encrypts all payment transactions using SSL technology.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where the Company has given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of the Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. The Company asks you not to share your password with anyone. In addition, the Company urges you to be careful about giving out information in public areas of the Website. The information you share in public areas may be viewed by any user of the Website.
Warning: The transmission of information over the Internet is not completely secure. Although the Company does its best to protect your personal information, the Company cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to the Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. The Company is not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.
8. International Users
This policy is intended to cover collection of information on or through the Website from residents of the United States. If you are visiting the Website from outside the United States, please be aware that your information may be transferred to, stored, and processed in the United States where the Company’s servers are located. The data protection and other laws of the United States might not be as comprehensive as those in your country. Please be assured that the Company seeks to take reasonable steps to make sure that your privacy is protected. By using the Company’s services, you acknowledge that your information may be transferred to the Company’s facilities and those third parties with whom the Company shares it as described in this policy. When you provide personal information to the Company through the Website, you consent to the processing of your data in, and the transfer of your data to, the United States, or any other country in which the Company or its affiliates, subsidiaries, or service providers host these services.
The Website may be subject to Canadian law, specifically, the Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act (S.C. 2000, c. 5). If you believe that we have violated your privacy rights in any way, please contact us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org. You may visit www.priv.gc.ca for more information about your privacy rights.
9. Do Not Track Policy
Do Not Track (“DNT”) is a privacy preference that you can set in your browser. DNT is a way for you to inform websites and services that you do not want certain information about your webpage visits collected over time and across websites or online services. The Company is committed to providing you with meaningful choices about the information it collects and that is why the Company provides you the ability to opt out. However, the Company does not recognize or respond to any DNT signals as the Internet industry works toward defining exactly what DNT means, what it means to comply with DNT, and a common approach to responding to DNT. For more information, visit www.allaboutdnt.com.
10. Your California Privacy Rights
California Civil Code § 1798.83 permits users of the Website that are California residents to request certain information about the Company’s disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make this request, please contact the Company at email@example.com
Further, if you are a California resident and would like to opt out from the disclosure of your personal information to any third-party for marketing purposes, please contact the Company at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be advised that if you opt out from permitting your personal information to be shared, you may still receive selected officers directly from the Company in accordance with California law.
11. Links to Other Websites
The Website contains links to other websites. Please be aware that the Company is not responsible for the content or privacy practices of those other websites. The Company encourages its customers to be aware when they leave the Website and to read the privacy statements of any other website that collects personally identifiable information.
All material appearing on the Kissy Kinky Studio website (“content”) is protected by copyright under U.S. Copyright laws and is the property of Kissy Kinky Studio or the party credited as the provider of the content. You may not copy, reproduce, distribute, publish, display, perform, modify, create derivative works, transmit, or in any way exploit any such content, nor may you distribute any part of this content over any network, including a local area network, sell or offer it for sale, or use such content to construct any kind of database. You may not alter or remove any copyright or other notice from copies of the content on Kissy Kinky Studio website. Copying or storing any content except as provided above is expressly prohibited without prior written permission of our company or the copyright holder identified in the individual content’s copyright notice. For permission to use the content on our website, please contact email@example.com